In addition to energy efficiency and CHP, Sterling Energy are also advocates of heat recovery, waste heat to power (WHP), and well applied renewable energy including a long history working with biomass energy.
Biomass & Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
- Co-firing assessments and energy crops
- Efficiency improvements of biomass boilers
- Generation in wood products plants and evaluation and development of biomass fired generation.
Wind & Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
- Sterling Energy was a founding partner of Turkish Wind Partners, along with MAGE, AS and Princeton Energy, which developed some of the first wind projects in Turkey.
- Located on the Cesme Peninsula overlooking the Aegean sea, the Kores Wind park was sold by Turkish Wind Partners to Dost Enerji to construct and operate.
- Sterling Energy continues to assess wind and solar generation as part of customer and electric utility planning / LCOE analysis.